A lot of people are unaware that some of the most common pesky stains on clothes, like coffee and wine, can be easily removed with everyday household items.
This blog post will provide you with tips for removing these stains and a few more! We hope this helps you out in your day-to-day life by providing helpful information to get rid of pesky stains.
1. Coffee stains – Use a wet rag to remove the stain
2. Red wine stains – Soak in cold water and then launder as usual
3. Grease stains – Rub with dish soap and rinse or use dry cleaning fluid for more stubborn grease stains
4. Grass stains – Pretreat with a laundry detergent containing enzymes, which break down the stain, before laundering
5. Fruit Juice/Milk Spills– Soak in cold water before laundering
6. Ink Stains – Try to blot up excess ink using an absorbent material like paper towels or cotton swabs; if it’s on clothing that can’t be washed, put salt over the spot and cover it with a damp cloth for several hours; if you have access to methylated spirits (denatured alcohol), pour some onto an absorbent pad or cotton ball and apply directly to the ink stain until absorbed; wash the garment as usual after removing all traces of ink from fabric surface using either hot soapy water or rubbing alcohol applied sparingly with a clean white cloth
7. Blood Stains– Treat immediately by soaking in cold water for about 15 minutes before washing again in warm soapy water
8. Rust Stains – Scrub off dried rust
We hope these stain removal tips make your life a little easier. Check out our post Why do you need Professional Dry Cleaning Services for working professionals. And remember that when it comes to your laundry needs, we’re here for you! So don’t worry about those pesky spots on your clothes and call us today. We’ll take care of them in no time with our Spin N Press dry cleaning and laundry services.